Our School History
We have a long proud history, with our school being established on August 12th 1894 at the cost of 942 pounds 15 shillings and two pence.
Our school has a great tradition to live up to and it has seen a lot of change over the years. One thing that has not changed however is the high-quality catholic education which continues today after more than 127 years.
The original school was staffed by the Sisters of Mercy. Although they no longer teach at the school, their influence lives on in the Mercy values which are encouraged and lived out daily.